Our aim is to create safer, faster, greener, better & cheaper design and construction production by supporting the conversations and relationships needed to build responsibility & capability for collaborative action.
Recent assignments have included:
- coaching project teams and organisations embarking on a lean journey
- facilitating Study Action Teams™
- coaching teams learning how to implement Last Planner® on their project(s)
- facilitating the collaborative re-programming of projects in delay
- facilitating team alignment and process design meetings
- facilitating decision making with Choosing by Advantages
Our clients are in UK, Sweden, South Africa and Australia. We work face-to-face and increasingly on the telephone and via the web to save our customers time and expense.
Please call to explore whether there is a fit between your needs and our capability.
city centre apartment building: 7 weeks late at the half way mark when this phase sceduling workshop was run for the constructor and his supply chain:
... they delivered 2 weeks early
major school extension: 4 weeks late at this point when we were invited to introduce the Last Planner System with a collaborative programming workshop
... & delivered 12 weeks early