collaborative process-design facilitation
We have been involved in facilitating collaborative process design meetings and workshops for a number of clients.
These workshops typically take a whole day and involve the entire team in agreeing the work to be done, the inter-dependencies and how the delivery will be managed. Creating a commitment management system to support the delivery is a common requirement.
- designing a process to get to financial close on a large MoD PFI project
- workshop with a local authority to agree a development timetable and other details for a city centre site in multiple ownership
- workshop to agree roles, responsibilities and timetable for submitting planning application on a large (2,500 home) edge-of-town mixed-use development.
This is a good way to begin a project and to help an existing project team get focused, aligned and back on track.
Some comments from previous participants:
- very useful to bring team together, this assists effective working
- very well organised with tangible results
- v useful in avoiding common pitfalls
- very positive experience
- well facilitated tackling of problems
- excellent! very useful & very important